The Human Resources Department provides support to existing employees as well as assists applicants through the application process.
- Recruitment and Employment
- Compensation Administration
- Benefits and Retirement Administration
- Employee Wellness
- Training and Development
- Risk Management and Safety
- Worker's Compensation
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Rewards and Recognition
- Personnel Policy Development and Guidance
- The City of Anna is seeking dedicated and talented individuals who want to serve the fast growing North Texas Region.
- The City of Anna can only accept applications for positions that are available.
- After submission of an application, you will only be contacted if you are selected for an interview. Applications that are accepted are held on file for two years.
- To inquire about available positions, view the employment section of the website or contact the Human Resources Department at 972-924-3325. You may also email your questions to the Human Resources Department.
The City of Anna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to an alcohol-free, drug-free workplace and for providing equal opportunities regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, or marital status.