- Public Works
- Civil Engineering Plan Review
Civil Engineering Plan Review
Civil engineering plans are required for all new land development projects. Plan submittals are accepted at the Public Works Office during regular business hours from 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Civil Plan Submittals must include the following:
- Two 11x17 hard copies and a digital copy of the plan set.
- Plan Submittal Checklist (PDF).
- Payment (Review fee: $250 + $10 per acre).
- Plans will only be accepted after the Planning and Development Department has recommended approval of the Site Plan and Preliminary Plat.
Complete submittals will be reviewed by the Development Review Committee (DRC) and returned to the developer or design engineer no later than three weeks from the date the submittal was approved as a complete submittal. All DRC comments will be compiled and provided to the developer and/or design engineer by email.
The developer or design engineer may request redline markups. Requests must be in writing to the Engineering & Construction Superintendent. Additionally, after review of the DRC comments, the developer or design engineer may request a meeting with the DRC to review the comments. Requests should be made in writing to the Director of Public Works.
Plan Review Fee Change Effective May 1, 2020!
Memo with Fee Change Information
Plan Submittal Forms
- Plan Submittal Checklist (PDF) - must accompany all civil plan submittals.
- Released for Construction Stamp (PDF) - stamp must be on the coversheet in the top right corner.
- Engineering Design Standards - Current Engineering Design Standards adopted by Ordinance.
- Preconstruction Meeting Checklist (PDF) - Incomplete submittals will be rejected.
- Estimated Affidavit of Value (PDF) - This form is to be submitted with the Preconstruction Meeting Checklist.
- Final Acceptance Checklist (PDF) - Incomplete submittals will be rejected.
- Final Affidavit of Value (PDF) - This form is to be submitted with the Final Acceptance Checklist.
- Maintenance Bond Review Checklist- This checklist is used by the City to review maintenance bonds.
Scott BradshawCivil Construction Supervisor
Public WorksPhysical Address
3223 North Powell Parkway
Anna, TX 75409
Phone: 972-924-4510Fax: 972-924-4527