Engineering & Construction Inspection
About the Division
The Engineering & Construction Inspection Division of Public Works is responsible for engineering plan review processes and construction activity. The division oversees the construction of all public infrastructure in the City of Anna, including Capital Improvement projects and private land development projects. In addition, the division also oversees the installation of franchise utilities within the public right-of-way within the City Limits.
Our staff work closely with the City's Planning & Development staff to ensure that all infrastructure is constructed in accordance with the approved zoning and subdivision regulations. In addition, the division enforces the applicable engineering, technical, environmental, and regulatory requirements of the City of Anna, the North Central Texas Council of Governments, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, and the State of Texas.
Ensuring safe, efficient, and neighbor-friendly construction is our primary goal.
Forms & Documents:
- ROW Application(pdf)
- Submit Application to j
- The City of Anna is not part of 811 system.
- Utility Locate Form (pdf)
- Submit Utility Locate Form to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Franchise Utility Companies must complete the ROW Application.
- Detail map(s) or drawing are required with Utility Locate Form.
- Utility locate request can take up to hours, please ensure you submit with plenty of time prior to the work commencing.
- No work can commence until the City of Anna Public Works Department has completed, and flagged the utilities.