Who do I call before I dig?
For water and sewer line locates, call the Public Works dept. @ 972.924.4510. For all other locates such as cable, phone, etc., call 1.800.DIG.TESS

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a street light outage?
2. Who do I call before I dig?
3. Why is the water soft?
4. Who do I call if I think I have a water leak?
5. Why do my showerheads and faucets have white build-up on them?
6. Why is my water pressure low?