Do you have what it takes to come up on top? Compete against your peers in this free City-wide competition hosted through the Eventzee App. There is a challenge for everyone to enjoy.
Register online through CivicRec to receive your unique event code. The challenge will run from Oct. 1-31.
Types of Challenges:
- Info - Tells the player a piece of information, like a fun fact or setup for the next challenge.
- Photo - Requires the player to submit a photo.
- Video - Requires the player to submit a video. Limited to 30 seconds.
- Text - Requires the player to submit their own typed response.
- Quiz - Requires the player to answer a multiple choice question.
- QR - Requires the player to locate and scan a specific QR code.
- GPS - Requires the player to navigate to the location on the map and check in when within range.
Do I Need To Create An Eventzee Account?
Yes, after you have registered through Anna CivicRec, you'll then need to create an Eventzee account using your e-mail address, a username, and a password. This will allow us to show you information about all the challenges you complete, and keep a separate record for each player!
What If I Forget My Password?
On the Login screen, simply tap on the [Forgot Password?] button. Enter the email address associated with your account, and tap [Submit]. You should receive an e-mail with a link to reset your password.
How Do I Join The Event?
You'll either need to enter the Event Code (you'll receive this unique code once you've completed your Anna CivicRec registration) in manually and tap [Use Code] or tap [Scan] and scan the Event QR Code.
How Do I Complete Challenges?
Once you've entered the Event Code, you'll be taken to the Challenge List. Tap on the Challenge you'd like to attempt and follow the instructions! Once a challenge is completed, it will move from the [Current] tab to the [Completed] tab.