12 Days of Anna
We are excited to spend the 12 Days of Anna with you! We have a variety of activities for all ages.
- Dec. 2 - Day 1: Christmas Tree Lighting
- Dec. 3 - Day 2: Letters to Santa
- Dec. 4 - Day 3: "Cruising with a Claus" Toy Drive Deadline
- Dec. 5 - Day 4: Senior Christmas Lunch
- Dec. 6 - Day 5: Pet Pictures with the Grinch
- Dec. 7 - Day 6: Campfire S'mores Teen Night
- Dec. 8 - Day 7: Graham Cracker House (Gingerbread House)
- Dec. 9 - Day 8: Santa's Village and Vendor Market
- Dec. 10 - Day 9: Free Ice Skating
- Dec. 11 - Day 10: Elf on the Shelf Competition
- Dec. 12 - Day 11: Christmas Tree Competition
- Dec. 13 - Day 12: Christmas Light Competition
Dec. 3 - Letters to Santa
Santa's helpers have provided the City with a special mailbox to collect all the letters to Santa from our young neighbors. The mailbox will be at the Anna Municipal Complex from Dec. 2 - Dec. 13.
Dec. 6 - Pet Pictures with the Grinch
Bring your four-legged family members out for a Christmas photo with the Grinch.
- Time: 4:30-6:00pm
- Location: Sherley Heritage Park
Dec. 10 - Free Ice Skating
Embrace the holiday spirit this season by gliding around the free ice-skating rink! 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Skate rentals are free.
Submit a photo of the most wacky, funny, or festive thing your scout elf has done this Holiday Season! Deadline to submit photos is Dec. 11.
Dec. 12 - Christmas Tree Competition
All neighbors are invited to participate in the Christmas Tree decorating contest. Submit a photo of your most decked-out tree for a chance at a prize. Deadline to submit photos is Dec. 12.
Dec. 13 - Christmas Lights Competition
All neighbors are invited to participate in the outdoor Christmas lights decorating contest. Submit a photo of your decked-out house and/or yard for a chance at a prize. Deadline to submit photos is Dec. 13. This competition is sponsored by the "We Notice" campaign by the Community Enhancement and Compliance department.