Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Disconnect Water Service
You must fill out a Disconnect Form to end your utility services.  We will need the date you want it disconnected and a forwarding address to send your final bill, or credit to. You can e-mail, fax, or mail your Disconnect Form to us.

City of Anna • 111 N. Powell Parkway, P.O. Box 776 • Anna, TX 75409-0776 • Ph. (972) 924-3325 • Fax. (972) 924-2620
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  

Website Policy  |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices