City Manager Email Me
111 North Powell Parkway
P.O. Box 776
Ph: (972) 924-3325
Fx: (972) 924-2620
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The City Manager is appointed by the City Council and is the chief executive officer of the City. Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative and professional support to the City Council
- Implementing the policies and ordinances adopted by the City Council
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the City government including overseeing an annual budget of approximately $6.3 million
- Communicating the City's vision and mission to all employees and providing leadership in the administration of the City's programs and services
- The Manager's staff also provides administrative support the City's Economic Development Corporation and Community Development Corporation
About the City Manager
Philip Sanders grew up in Northern Wyoming. He has a BA in History and a Masters in Public Administration. He worked for the City of Greenville for 12 years and started his career with the City of Anna on November 13, 2007.
He lives in Anna with his wife and children.