Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
How do I report a street light outage?
Contact the Public Works office at 972-924-4510 or fill in this form. Please include an address, intersection, or pole number.

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a street light outage?
2. Who do I call before I dig?
3. Why is the water soft?
4. Who do I call if I think I have a water leak?

City of Anna • 111 N. Powell Parkway, P.O. Box 776 • Anna, TX 75409-0776 • Ph. (972) 924-3325 • Fax. (972) 924-2620
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  

Website Policy  |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices